Thursday, July 07, 2005

Post-Lunch Linx...

Just like the cigarette after sex, just funnier. I think.
Anyway some quick posts before I have to rush off to one of Delhi's boring hotels for some meeting or the other. I think its about pharmaceuticals. Maybe I can get my hand on some Novocain.
Oblong Pictures is a movie production house in the UK, which make stop-motion movies. Using LEGO. Watch some of their stuff truly nice!

As if you didn't know by now, Tom Cruise, the man with the Ray-Ban, is abso-total-fucking-ly nuts.
World of Warcraft is a Massively-Multiplayer-Online-Role-Playing-Game (MMORG), which is a huge hit in China. So huge in fact that (evil American capitalist enterprise) Coca-Cola has made an ad featuring characters from this game. Which means there are a lot of semi-naked animated east Asian ladies in this advert. Which is good. (What is bad is that the file is Quicktime and 11MB)
You've heard (and hopefully seen) the Citroen C4 transformer advert. Well in case you haven't, just hit this link (and hit see the ad).
Now see the spoof.
Now see the newer spoof!
Mr Gisby's Totally Gay Pet Shop (and NO, I am not totally gay)
This is funny - the site is called busted in the backseat - basically voyueristic photog's sneaking up to couples who are, well, getting it on in the car. Why can I imagine Sharma doing this sometime! Not worksafe.

No comments: