Sunday, April 03, 2005

One day late


OK, so I was back to being hardcore internet addicted self, and found lots and lots of weird things on the interweb. Like this for example - GoogleGulp
Read on ...
At Google our mission is to organize the world's information and make it useful and accessible to our users. But any piece of information's usefulness derives, to a depressing degree, from the cognitive ability of the user who's using it. That's why we're pleased to announce Google Gulp (BETA)™ with Auto-Drink™ (LIMITED RELEASE), a line of "smart drinks" designed to maximize your surfing efficiency by making you more intelligent, and less thirsty.

Oh, and since I follow technology, I even found this little beauty. An exclusive peek at the new iTunes phone from Motorola
Wow! Some people are really more vela than me. I should really be working!

No comments: