Monday, June 13, 2005

Ek naya Week is here.

I'm unusually bubbly this Monday, maybe its because I saw a great F1 race last night at the Canadian High Commission. I didn't have too many beers to make seem interesting as I had to do last year, but still, yesterdays Canadian GP was really good, and thats not because Kimi won and the Renault's both had luck run out (finally). It was a genuinely good race with loads of incidents and drivers screwing up - Button, Alonso, Sato and poor Narain (why does he pronounce it like - Naren?) having bad luck continue. I had also had a 830am meeting, and that is possibly the worst way to start a Monday, but I just don't know why I'm feeling nice today. OK, so I saw the weighing scale in the morning. Two months in the gym are beginning to show some small results and the accelerate the process I soon (after Thursday) plan to leave the booze for some time, and anyway plan to smoke less. I am actually looking forward to this week and that is despite having to work on a story I am already beginning to loathe.
Anyway, here are some links to brighten up anyone's boring day.
The Dictionary of Obscure Sexual Terms
The Menthol
The act of getting head from a woman who just moments earlier ate a numerous amounts of cough drops, thus insuring a pleasurable, tingly feeling on your cock. (et al.)

A complete history of drinks
The world's best restuarant
Jeremy Clarkson's latest review
"They say a Dutch bargee can swear for two minutes without repetition or hesitation. But in the new M5 I beat that easily. Why, I wailed to myself, can there not just be one big red button in the middle of the steering wheel which turns all this crap off? Why do I have to live in some German geek’s wet dream? And then to improve my mood still further, I came up behind a Rover that was being driven by someone who was a hundred and seventy twelve. In a temper I put my foot down to get past and couldn’t believe what happened."
(Buy 'Born to be Riled' if you haven't until now")
Unusual Cards
A collection of video game adverts from the 80's till present
2400 adverts, WOW! Damn this stupid Celeron machine in office.
Sex Advice from Men's magazine editors
"What are three ways to satisfy my woman every time?
Let's see. Don't piss her off, first of all. Don't talk too much. Hm, I'm trying to think of my most recent excursion and what I did right. I think I said I was sorry when I said something completely stupid. So apologize. And don't be too quick on the trigger; be prepared to be long-suffering in the sack to make sure she gets her cookie."

Anyway, I have to meet single daddy today in the evning, which might be a bummer. However, I am dying to see his new rainbow wardrobe. My dad's colour sense would make a gay man proud. Prof. Tellis where are you?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This prof you are talking about is Ashley?

K said...

yeah, you from college?

Anonymous said...

Um no.. used to sort of know him from the old Tehelka days.

K said...

Oh, it must've been loads of fun at Tehelka with him around.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, that time Tehelka was a totally smacked out place. Full of weirdos and your prof was by not means the weirdest one.