Wednesday, May 18, 2005

'Shroom's are it!


I just took a test!

You scored as Mushrooms. Shrooms!
You're still goin for one of the most natural drugs.
You'd like to visit a whole other world, and see things you've never seen before. Fucking trippy.

Mushrooms


81%

Ecstacy


63%

Marijuana


50%

None!


38%

Cocaine


38%

Alcohol


38%


This is the test I took.
Funnily enough, I've only done 'shrooms about three or four times, and my wildest experience was at some party near the Hindon Rivera few years ago. That was a buzz, I must've done three or four packets of the stuff. My stomach collapsed the next day. Of course, there are people I know who do 'shrooms on a industrial level. However, it is very difficult to find someone who sells 'shrooms this side of the world. That said, if you do get your hands on some, buy them, they are really the best hallucinogenic substance, and au naturel to boot. I don't know how true this is but I believe the mythical Somras that the Gods in the Hindu pantheon and the Asura's (The evil guys or the Hindu mythical version of the Greek Titan's?) fought over was the liquid obtained from crushing mushrooms.
This is what Erowid has to say on the topid of Psilcybin Mushrooms (aka 'Magic' Mushrooms)
But why is there a 38% chance that I do nothing at all? I thought I answered every question in such a way to imply that I love the narcotics. I live becasuse I love stuffing my physical self with all sorts of stuff. Except Opiates. Damn stupid test!
Edit : I don't want to make a whole new post, so I'm adding this here. There is some kick-ass erotic reading over here. Fuck, this shite is horny!

No comments: