Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Belting around!

Those of you who know me personally know that I have a repository of salacious stories about one hell of a lot of people, and despite my disgust of the sexual proclivities of some of these people, you know I do get a bit weirded out by some of these things. Of course, nothing beats the mobile-phone camera recordings that came out of one particular media house. However, when people's professionalism goes for a toss thanks to alcohol or sex, I might end up passing a snide remark. Yes, maybe the last post was below the belt, but the belt has been off for a while and that shows now!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wonder why the media house MMS is not as popular as DPS dhamaka. Or I might have completely missed it.

- Srini

Anonymous said...

because the media fraternity protects its own. we're actually a pretty closed club.

Anonymous said...

link?