Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Tired!

Did a day return trip today on the Shatabdi and dragged a laptop along with several movies I bought at the MBK Mall in Bangkok. Most of them were crap, but the last one I saw blew me away. It is called London to Brighton, and if you guys can check it out in the theatre or on DVD, make sure you watch it. Dark, brutal and horribly violent such a movie could only have been made in modern-day Britain. Damn, I loved this movie. Sorry to do movie plugs every once in a while, but this one deserves it.

Tomorrow I'll try and put a post together on the events at UTV where Ronnie Screwalla allegedly 'fled' his offices in Bombay when the Police came (Ironically, not to arrest him) and is currently in Singapore. All this because UTV and their subsidiary companies owe a lot of people a lot of money. Plus, UTV Business, the channel that is going to be launched by Govind Ethiraj is facing delays thanks to 'issues' in acquiring an uplink VSAT license we hear. Anyway, all that and more later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

MBK Mall... hmm...

They sell the most awesome kitchen knives in the Tokyu Departmental Store... Too bad I lost my previous pair in my last move...

C

PS: the pop up comment window is awry in Firefox for some reason...