Saturday, November 12, 2005

New look, new feel.

I've been writing on this blog for over 10 months now and it has gone through quite a few iterations since it started out. However, many of the templates I have used have not been very reader-friendly. They've been a bit sparse or too complicated or very low-contrast.
Today, I had a little bit of time to play around, and not being completely tech-illiterate like many of my peers, I decided to check out some new templates to do up the blog. I didn't want to use another Blogger template, so I went scouting online for something new, fresh and different. I found some nice templates here and decided to implement one. Anyway, because these things seem to have a habit of inspiring me, I changed the look and feel of the other blog as well.
There are still a couple of bugs, like resizing the image which I will need to do and the font size might be a slight problem. Anyway, please let me know how the blog looks now.

12 comments:

indiacorporatewatch said...

nice layout and I do think the big picture does make this blog look better
so don't change it would be my advice

And about
trusting the indian media you are right
They are a bunch of liars
but then so is everyone else among
the media in other parts of the world

I just hope we do not deginerate
to the level that the American Media
has
but from here looks like thats
where we are headed

Abhay
http://indiacorporatewatch.blogspot.com/

Bonatellis said...

ohh, congratulations btw on the recent accolade ... thoroughly deserved :)

livinghigh said...

u know, u shud really allow comments by guys other than registered blogger users. make it more broadbased.

racist? who? me? naaaaaaaaaaaah! *fingers crossed*

thalassa_mikra said...

I find a black background morbid. But that's just me. When I get the time, I want to create my own template.

shaun said...

yeah, now i think it's looking nice. can't the picture on the sidebar be changed? see bodhishop.blogspot.com

anthony said...

Nice new look..Even I spent major part of the saturday trying out many templates, and i didn't like any and only ended up writing a post on templates. cheers, the bloggers meet went extremely well, you should have come..

hornygurrl said...

bekaar...i like the white background better.

s c r a p s s t u f f s said...

This is much easier on the eyes that your previous one.

rani said...

the reverse background is hard on the eyes.

credit info said...

k dikra,
the new template SUX big time.
Black is Black, I want my **** back.

dharmesh said...

I think font size is too small, and you should increse line height to atleast 150%.

also if you wrap your paragraph in >p< tags, it will look lot better.

dharmesh said...

oops i meant <p>