Thursday, November 29, 2007

On Blogging...

One of the tragedies of recent years has been the shifting of the funnies to the supplements. Since I am usually too rushed to read just papers every morning, I rarely pick up Delhi Times or HT City to read the comics and even with comics, you get the same old, same old. Not that I would pick up the supplements anyway. Very few new comics ever get printed, like one of my favourite ones Stephan Pastis' Pearls Before Swine. So I often thank the big guy/gal up there for the interwebs so that I can get my daily dose of the funnies. And this was his strip yesterday which I thought was hilarious.

2 comments:

Renovatio said...

Why oh why do I have to get the most depressing Calvin and Hobbes ever written.

http://x020.uploaderx.net/x/1196303076062.jpg

Unknown said...

You might enjoy this audio interview with “Pearls Before Swine” cartoonist Stephan Pastis.