The letter has been around for over six weeks, I forwarded it to all the senior editors I know, but after we write about it here and even post it here, a newspaper picks it up. Not the first time that this blog has found a post making the news, but c'mon a bit of credit please!
In other news, news other than the fact that I will soon plop over from working too hard after most of my organs have been fried from electromagnetic radiation because of my love affair with mobile handsets.
- Dengue has hit home and one of India's top anchorette's has been hospitalised with the disease, of course we wish the affected person well.
- UndieTV Lifestyle has gone live and is thankfully not available as yet on Tata-Sky, therefore I will not pass judgement on doe-eyed vapidity as yet!
- However, if you do have Tata-Sky please catch the BBC series Broken News every evening, seriously, seriously funny!
- Bombay Media Blogdom's favourite journalist quits current employer.
- However, when it comes to his new employer, it seems that the Bengali brothers are fighting about the direction their group should take.
- Govindraj Ethiraj's new channel has been sniffing around and journalists from all over the place, disgruntled with current employers are leaving. A certain P Sharma has joined them as Delhi Bureau Chief.
Anyway, none of these are rumours. I can however confirm that due to certain constraints I have yet to start the 'signed blog' that I threatened I would, but I will soon be blogging under my given name but for my employer. Watch this space!