Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Stuff you never see...




Rajnath Singh meets his puppet at an election rally in Delhi. Pics sent by V, who happened to be covering the event! I wonder what the conversation centered on? Maybe they discussed comb overs? No wait, that is Arun Shourie's speciality. Possibly they debated temple designs. Or something like that.
Anyway, what are your predictions for the elections? Like a responsible citizen I will not be voting in my assembly constituency this time, primarily because I haven't gotten my vote shifted from one assembly segment to another. And also because I will be travelling that weekend through rajasthan, where I believe the Congress is putting up a mighty fight.

1 comment:

Atul Vishwanathan said...

In the second pic, it looks like Rajnath the real is humbled by the haughty puppet... heh heh