Friday, January 20, 2006

My, my, my!

Its barely two weeks old, but this could well be the best media blog on India I have read for some time. Heck, I added it to my Bloglines feed in five seconds flat! OK, so its just about UndieTeeVee versus Rajdeep&Family TV, won't make the boffins at Videocon Tower too happy that their non-watchable TV channel isn't even being counted, but it does have some some interesting things to say about 'Times Sometime'. I'm still not entirely convinced of total impartiality, but then again, totally impartial opinions are extremely dull to read.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

There is nothing called as an impartial opinion and the site has more fun value than actual analytical value.

Right now it is good fun trying to guess who is running the blogs and who are the aggravated commentors there. And I have my fans too there!

K said...

Your fanclub would consist of the ibnlive.com fanboys, right?
No I really like that blog, I think it is quite bitchy yet informative.
And its all about TeeVee!

Anonymous said...

yeah, quite fun!

Anonymous said...

Don't think it is any of the online guys, just one or two of them know about my blog, I think it is one of the reporters who left an unflattering comment about my blog on the WFN blog of all places. And I am not talking about snakey, who has all but disappeared these days.

K said...

Snakey is in 'Lurve' as they would say!

Anonymous said...

Lurve, yes, it was my OMG moment for yesterday when he popped up to say that he's gone all knotty. I'd asked him if it was K, because which he bestowed the title of a cynical bastard on me. I did get to meet the significantly better half though. Sigh, another one goes to the dark side!

K said...

Snake spawn isn't very far away!

Anonymous said...

Cool link! Did you guys check out one of the comments though. It seems the guys might have been outed, because Subir Bhowmick (he of the BBC) left a comment addressing the blogger as "Sumon". Sounds familiar Codey?

K said...

Sumon is the guy who broke the 'Q' story which ironically enough is putting pressure on Rajdeep's fave leader Mrs G v2.0

Anonymous said...

best site

Anonymous said...

best site

Anonymous said...

best site

Anonymous said...

best site