Saturday, December 17, 2005

I'm live

CNN-IBN just launched ... and my anal friend from features (MAFFF) has taken on the blogging community .. and for once, I think he's got it right ... check this link out: http://sushubh.net/archives/2005/12/07/cnbc-cnn-ibn-tv18online-and-me/ ... a couple of weeks ago, MAFFF sent out an email to sus(h)ubh asking him to participate in a story ... sus(h)ubh decided not to in a very vocal manner ... so MAFFF responded in an equally vocal manner .. and now they've got a bit of a war going on!

Getting back to the news of the day ... CNN-IBN is happening in your city right now .. check with your cable operator ... we went live last night and it came as a bit of a shock for everyone in here ...

BTW there's a community of subversive bloggers hanging around here ... expect more information soon about the dirty underwear of this news channel ...

And check out ibnlive.com ... the people in there are doing a great job under inhuman conditions ... more about the conditions later ...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Umm. Thanks for the support... I did not refuse in a vocal manner. I just suggested that I found the idea of their show stupid. I was pretty polite in refusing I believe.

Anonymous said...

Congrats! I think the look and the feel of the channel is cool.

Anonymous said...

Got the news that snake has migrated to IBN. But never enquired. Therefore we don't see him around nowadays.

Anonymous said...

How cum I dont get IBN,
My cable op gives CNBC and AWAZ but no IBN - so it seesm that all that bull about great distribution contacts of IBN are so much crap.