Saturday, March 04, 2006

Sorry!

Hi, in case you've been wondering why I haven't posted for some time, it is not because I have been censored in any form - i.e being told not to blog, but rather because the last week can easily be classified as 'hectic' for me. I have just returned to Bombay laaate last night after two days on the road, and my road count (of the various National and State highways I touched) exceeded twenty. My professional life squeezed in between old ladies, the booooo-jet and dead chicks and the occasional scotch tasting session has meant that I have hardly had anytime to pour out my incoherent babble onto the unsuspecting denizens of the interweb. So sorry, but normal service should be resumed shortly, after I update the other blog with the third part of a long tale.

No comments: