Thursday, May 29, 2008

I solemnly swe-ear...

That I, K, anonymous/pseudonymous blogger, do not write this as an official blog or a quasi-official blog or anything of the sort. This blog is not sanctioned by organisation or by my editor. So please for God's sake, if you meet my Editor don't tell him that you love our organisational blog run by me - aka this blog. He is a nice man, but he is known to love his temper once in a while, and I don't wish to be on the wrong side of it. In fact, if you meet my boss, please tell him that this blog is a load of crap, trust me, nothing will please him more. Now that I have told you the secret to my bosses heart, let us all watch the new Coldplay video which is coming from their new album Viva la Vida, and generally feel happy about life.


No comments: