Wednesday, February 09, 2005

hilarity!

I just love work, yesterday there was some CII conference where there was killer alcohol. Yes, I should not admit that I drink on the job, but this was after hours. That Peruvian Pisco thing, whatever plant they make it out of, is really good.
Anyway, for further hilarity's sake...
http://www.supermanisadick.com
Man, I only blog, but some guys have a lot of time on their hands!
They had made some tequila thingie at the same conference, I think I hadd many of those. I don't quite remember, but I think it was a Margarita. Damn good, whatever it was.
Part of my job, the part that does not involve drinking involves testing cellphones and other assorted gadmagets. So, right now I find myswelf with a Nokia 7710 and a SonyEricsson P910i. I will be sure to post that review online. Till then, I have to get rid of this hangover.

No comments: